Channel leaders recognized for growth, revenue, and excellence in sales and marketing
OSLO -- October 17, 2018 -- Today Videxio honored several channel partners for outstanding performance in 2018 at its annual Partner Leadership Summit in Oslo, Norway.
“The collaboration landscape is rapidly changing for today’s modern business,” said Tom Erik Lia, CEO and cofounder of Videxio. “Our trusted partners are there every step of the way, helping companies meet the needs of today and tomorrow with flexible, adaptable communication tools. We’re thrilled to honor many of them today and congratulate each of the award winners!”
The following partners were recognized:
- Partner of the Year — Ricoh
- Distributor of the Year — Videnda
- Highest Recurring Revenue Partner of the Year — Kinly
- Growth Partner of the Year — ScanSource
- Best Newcomer of the Year — Dimension Data (EMEA)
- Best Newcomer of the Year — AVI-SPL (Americas)
- Best Marketing and Lead Generating Activity of the Year — Integrated Media Technologies, Inc.
- Partner with Deal of the Year — Elisa Videra (EMEA)
- Partner with Deal of the Year — Red Thread (Americas)
Videxio works with channel partners around the world to sell its cloud-based video collaboration service. Partners receive dedicated support from sales, marketing, technical, and customer success teams to grow revenue together. To learn more about becoming a Videxio channel partner, please visit https://videxio.com/partners.
Videxio is a cloud video and collaboration provider that makes business communication easy, fun, and productive. Our video meeting and calling service seamlessly connects devices and users through the cloud for professional videoconferencing. Built on a dedicated global video network, Videxio is interoperable with video systems, extends the reach of Skype for Business and Google Hangouts Meet, and offers live streaming and recording. Learn more at Videxio.com.