We’ve been hard at work improving My Meeting Video for the past few months. After extensive customer research, we’ve discovered that people simply don’t like using their big screens in conference rooms anymore. They’re simply too big and the sound too good.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that starting today we will exclusively support Apple Watch!
Here are some of the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Heart in the video of every conversation:
- Apple watch will monitor and send your heartbeat, transmitting it instead of your video feed.
- Easily monitor participants reactions in real time.
- 12 different layouts and 10-finger multitouch support
- SSO using your enterprise identified pulse
- (NEW!) Skip meeting and record
Using machine learning we continuously monitor your sound and video input during your meetings.
Once enough data is gathered, we can simulate your voice and video. Nobody will know you’re not really there.
Other great features include:
- Knock on your watch to join your next meeting. Knock again to leave
- Shake your hand to kick all participants
- Mute participants with Siri. Simply say “Mute John” to mute John (note: you must say it loudly and clearly)
We love your feedback, so please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think of the new strategy by e-mailing email@example.com.