Videxio + Frost & Sullivan
Wednesday, 9 May //10am ET // 4pm CET // 3pm GMT
Ever felt overwhelmed by your collaboration tools? You're not alone! They each seem to have a different purpose, creating more complexity and confusion than any of us want. We've teamed up with Frost & Sullivan to help you succeed in this complicated, fragmented IT environment. Join us Wednesday, May 9, to hear from industry expert Rob Arnold of Frost & Sullivan and Tom-Erik Lia, CEO and Cofounder of Videxio. You'll learn:
- Why enterprises are moving to the cloud to solve this challenge
- How web, audio, and videoconferencing are converging and what it means for you
- What users want and how to drive adoption, once implemented
- What to look for in a unified communications tool
- Best practices to select and implement the right technologies for your company
Check the event description and save your seat for the live show! And don't worry, if you can't make it on the day we'll send you the event link afterwards.
Many of today’s communication tools don’t talk to each other — a huge problem when you need to collaborate outside your company. For instance, Skype for Business users can only talk to others on that same platform. But what if your supplier, customer, or law firm uses standards-based videoconferencing units? Good luck making that work.